Friday, October 12, 2007

Come out, come out, OlympiaNative

More hearsay, detractors will say. I'd like to hear from this person and get some sources:

OlympiaNative
06-20-2007, 09:26 AM

I can post all the information you would like. I have been speaking with Jim and Matt for the past month. I listened to BOTH sides of the coin before I ran off and started pointing fingers. Truth of it is, the AC is NOT doing thier job. The vet that the AC put on the stand at the trail claimed that the horses had the worst case of lice that she had ever seen. TRUTH IS this was the FIRST case of lice she had ever seen. TRUTH IS she had only handled 6 horse BEFORE she went to the ranch. TRUTH IS she doesn't know a drop in a hat about horses. YES, there are vets out there like this. There is a gal in our town who is a really good vet, but didn't know what Cushings was in a horse (her own horse) until I told her it looked to me like she had it.

You want trueth? I have pictures of Elvis, the day BEFORE the AC took over the ranch and 2 days before they decided to murder him because he had a "fractured" pelvis.

Now I will say, the grulla mare was in poor shape, and the barbed wire was a bad deal, however, I didn't see anything with any of the broodies that would have worried me. There is no news out there that mentioned Jim had just bought enough wormer to worm 200 horses 2 WEEKS before this happened. No one mentioned that 2 truck loads of hay were delivered the DAY the ac took over and were TURNED BACK. Hay that Jim had ordered several weeks before the AC were out there.

Lets also talk about this "rescue" group petitioning the AQHA, the APHA and the JC for the horses papers. WHY THE HOTDOG DOES A RESCUE GROUP NEED PAPERS... well lets see here. I guess because they know they have their greedy little hands on some of the best bred horses in the country as well as some of the most famous stallions. Do you know who Treasured is? DO you really think that they would geld him and sell him to a "pet" home? honestly. How bout the high dollar futurity horses that are there, or the horses that just got back from the track. I have emailed and called SEVERAL rescue groups, who refuse to sell horses to be bred. They will not contribute to the problem of breeding... THEY do not even see why this "Rescue" would want the papers. Shady is as shady does. 4 stallions with the top bloodlines in the world and a butt load of mares and babies with the top bloodlines in the world. Yea, I can see that writing on the wall.

Lets talk about the prosecution witnesses. One girl *who posts on this board* who CLAIMS she went regularly to the ranch. There was never any hay blah blah blah, then signed in a statement that SHE went out there and fed and water the horses one day.. HMMM I would like to know how this was done WHEN thier hay was kept in a locked shed and you had to get into the barn to get to the water. So not only did she trespass, she broke into thier barns.. Yep. The AC has done a great job. OH and how about the neighbors to the ranch who are standing up for Jim and Matt

One last thing before I go, The horrible and terribly thin paint horse that the news broke the story with. Standing in front of a white wood fence. IT WAS NOT THEIR HORSE.. This was not their property and there is NOT green grass in Michigan in March.

I do have pics, I have links, I have phone numbers and I have contacts. I have researched. I am also worried for MY horses since people have begun to harrasse Jim and Matt supporters (ohhh.. feed has been gone through in locked private barns) horses that have never been turned out are mysteriously getting out through gates that have not been opened in years ( yet they stand open).... There's a writing on the wall that is far shadier then anyone cares to admit

OH and IF jim and matt lose their horses ( and I PRAY they do not) This will set a precedence in all of America... In doing so, YOU will need to worry about your own horses...

2 comments:

OlympiaNative said...

I am here and out, what do you need?

XP said...

Do you have photos or other information to share? I'm not sure if you're one of the concerned citizens I've been speaking to { off the radar } as it were. Looking for facts and proof to share with the public about this case.